4.6 seconds with their eyes off the road
for every 6 seconds of drive time,-- Virginia Tech Transportation Institute.
- A fact sheet, data resources and other information concerning cell phone use while driving are available on the NSC Website.
- The Insurance Institute for Highway Safety maintains updated charts of cell phone and text messaging laws. Find maps and charts with details of state laws here.
- Check these NSC links to cell phone and texting laws across the U.S.
- Review a Human Resources article at Inc.com about cell phone policies.
- Browse ANSI, OSHA and other cell phone signs and labels at ComplianceSigns.com.