- Develop a building evacuation plan and practice regularly.
- Take a critical look at your heating, ventilation and air conditioning system to determine if it is secure or if it could be upgraded to better filter potential contaminants.
- Be sure you know how to turn ventilation systems off if you need to.
- Think about what to do if your employees can't go home.
- Make sure you have appropriate supplies on hand.
September 29, 2010
Safety Tip: Plan to Survive a Disaster
Disasters can occur at any time, so preparation is your best bet for survival. Here are some business preparedness tips from the Ready Business website:
Posted by David Anderson