Did you know:
- Electrical hazards cause more than 300 deaths and 4,000 injuries in the workplace each year.
- Every 30 minutes a worker sustains an electrical injury that requires time off the job.
- Electrical accidents rank sixth among all causes of work-related deaths in the United States.
- Electrical accidents on the job cause an average of 13 days away from work and nearly one fatality every day.
- Nonfatal electrical injuries occur most often to those who work with machines, tools and electrical wiring other than power lines.