- The incidence rate for food preparation and serving related workers increased 10 percent to 116 cases per 10,000 full-time workers.
- The incidence rate for healthcare support workers increased 6 percent to 283 days-away-from-work cases per 10,000 full-time workers.
- Incidence rates for construction and extraction workers declined 17 percent
- Contact with objects and equipment remained the top injury-causing event, followed by overexertion injuries, which increased by 3 percent.
- Review BLS data on nonfatal injuries and illness in 2010.
- Review BLS reports on Occupational Injuries and Illnesses (Annual).
- Review BLS reports on Occupational Injuries and Illnesses by Selected Characteristics.
- Browse safety signs for Medical Facilities, Food Preparation & Serving or Construction Sites at ComplianceSigns.com.
Injury / Illness Incidence Rates for Selected Industries: