This year's campaign includes a workplace electrical safety awareness program, How Do You Know? The new program was developed to help employers determine if their workforce is properly protected from electrical hazards. It encourages employees to take a proactive approach to electrical safety and provides tools to improve electrical safety in the workplace. How Do You Know? includes a video series and an electrical safety self-assessment.
The campaign also features a program for home electrical safety that educates consumers about emerging electrical technologies - electric vehicles, solar power, wind power and smart meters - and how they relate to existing electrical systems.
Another new component of this year's campaign is a promotion that lets people test their National Electrical Safety Month IQ with an online quiz that can be shared via social networks.
- Learn more here.
- View the How Do You Know? Video.
- Download the NESM Toolkit from Electrical Safety Foundation International.
- Take the NESM quiz.
- Visit the OSHA electrical safety page.
- Take OSHA Lockout-Tagout interactive training.
- Browse Electrical Safety signs at ComplianceSigns.com.
- Browse Lockout-Tagout safety tags at ComplianceSigns.com.