Other Key Findings:
- Rate of injuries and illnesses requiring days off work: 1.17 per 100 full-time workers
- Median days away from work: 8 (same as 2010)
- Top 5 occupations for days-off-work cases: laborers; nursing aides, orderlies and attendants; janitors and cleaners; heavy and tractor-trailer truck drivers; and police / sheriff officers
- Top age group for injury and illness: 45-54 (26 percent of total cases in 2011)
- Top injury: Musculoskeletal disorders accounted for 33 percent (387,820) of all cases in 2011
Browse Industrial Hazard signs and labels at ComplianceSigns.com.