A new welding safety webinar on Tuesday, Sept. 9 at 2 p.m. EDT will provide an overview of PPE required for welding, with a particular focus on respiratory protection and highlight some of the new product technologies that are available for this line of work. topics will include:
- Hazards and appropriate PPE for welding applications
- Regulatory drivers that are changing the landscape of PPE within welding applications
- Latest product technologies being offered in welding
Welding: It doesn't have to be a grind is sponsored by ISHN and PPE manufacturer Bullard.
- Get more information and register for the free webinar here.
- Browse welding safety signs and labels here.